New member in Wisconsin

The basic forum. Want to show off your XJ or ask questions about it? Maybe you're not sure where to post? Put it here.
jakej_12
Lookin' Around
Lookin' Around

Hello everyone,

My name is Jake. I’m located in central Wisconsin. I’ve lived and worked on our family farm, which I recently took over, my whole life. I’ve worked on a lot of different equipment but I’m certainly not an expert mechanic. Just enough to get me in trouble! I grew up on atvs and use to do a little racing. Switched to dirt bikes about 7 years ago. Very little on road experience. Ended up with a ktm 530 exc that I put the majority of my road miles on. Was looking for something a bit more suited for the road.

I picked up a 92 seca 2 from a buddy about a week ago. He’s had it in his shed for the past 7 years without running it! Only has 6500 miles on it! Got it running, albeit quite rough, a few days ago.

Going to start with getting it running better and in safe riding condition so I can put a few miles on it this fall. Then this winter get into making it look a little nicer and a few of the finer details.

Looking forward to gleaning through all the information here and interacting with everyone.

Thanks for having me!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jake of all trades.

This topic has 3 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login