Greetings!!

The basic forum. Want to show off your XJ or ask questions about it? Maybe you're not sure where to post? Put it here.
msquared1975
Lookin' Around
Lookin' Around

Hello everyone,

New to XJ600s, new to biking, new to the site! Please have mercy on my poor soul.... Been wanting to own a bike for a while now and I finally have my first! A '96 Seca II. I'm excited to ride more, gain more experience and knowledge and do some wrenching as well.

Here is my XJ en route to it's new home in Denver, CO:
On The Truck.JPG
She seems to be in great shape from what I can tell (I'm not a mechanic!) and I've definitely been inspired by the bikes I've seen on here to do some modifications to her appearance. I'm sure there are those out there that are fans/like the look of the front fairing, but I can't say that I'm one of them! I think the first project is to get all naked and stuff. Sounds strange to say, but you know what I mean! The conversion done by radare in particular is one I'm a fan of. Looks super clean! Already looking into the gauges from a Radian as well as the dual bulb headlamp from a CB.

Looking forward to chatting with you guys and apologies in advance for asking noob questions. I know I've got a lot to learn!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
2 wheels down

This topic has 10 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login