Bent a shaft while rebuilding carbs. Carb parts? Looking to buy.

The basic forum. Want to show off your XJ or ask questions about it? Maybe you're not sure where to post? Put it here.
Jackaroo
New to XJR
New to XJR

Hey guys. I’m new here, been reading up a lot on various guides, in preparation to fix some issues on my recently acquired 93 Seca II XJ600S.

Anyways, I got down to rebuilding the carbs following Radares guide(s). It went very smoothly the whole way until the very end.
I ended up bending the butterfly shaft on the cylinder 3 carb while trying to remove the nut to replace the shaft seals, which after looking at them I’m confident that’s where my fuel leak is coming from, so at least that is good.

I consider myself mechanically inclined, I’ve rebuilt the VM34SS Mikuni on my 79 Yamaha SR500 a few times (troubleshooting, ended up being the vacuum fuel valve, long story)
So I was very disappointed in myself for making such a stupid error and bending the butterfly valve.

So, reason for my posting, does anyone have carb parts, maybe just a cylinder 3 butterfly shaft, a cylinder 3 carb, or a whole rack they’d be willing to part with? (Someone did some shotty repairs on mine, so I’m not opposed to getting a whole new rack)

I went on eBay and many, many parts for this bike are international, mostly coming from the UK. I want to avoid waiting a month for a carb to come across the Atlantic if possible.
Located in south FL

Thanks for your time and reading, cheers!