Loving Mini’s

Problem with your XJ? Need help with maintenance? Want to show off those new grips? This is the place.
arnehulstein
Yearns for The Scrambler

Ok, so this is mine. :)
It is a 2004 Mini Cooper S with a very nice leather interior. But what is more important is that there’s a bit of work that has gone into the engine. The head has been flowed and worked on, the inlet has been changed for a performance version, the bottom end of the block has been treated and the supercharger is now on a 17% pulley. Including some other things, the car is currently rated around 220hp. It is on coil overs with strut braces and normally sports 18 inch summer wheels. It is now on a set of 16 inch Mini wheels with winter tires that will be replaced by 17 inch wheels and winter tires soon. Not sure if I wanted to paint those white first or leave them grey the way they are now. We’ll see.

I still have a set of 550cc injectors in stock, which means that if I change the intercooler, the scoop and the cam, I should be able to get around 250+ from this engine with a custom map. That will probably be enough. ;)

Show me yours!
Last edited by arnehulstein on Sun Dec 01, 2019 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

This topic has 27 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login