Change is a Good Thing

The basic forum. Want to show off your XJ or ask questions about it? Maybe you're not sure where to post? Put it here.
radare
Site Founder
Site Founder

Changes are on the horizon for XJRider.com.

Over the past 6 months or so, the site has began feeling quite stale to me. This happens periodically, maybe every two years or so, and is probably the natural progression of web forums. Perhaps, with social media and mobile apps, this decline indicates the obsolescence of this type of community, but I'm not ready to call it just yet. So I've decided that, instead of letting this thing die a slow and painful death, that its time to overhaul the site. And ain't nothin' sacred. My ears are wide open and recommendations are welcome, even from the newest of members.

Do your part; weigh in

So spoon on your dual-sport tires and keep an eye out for a bumpy road ahead. I'm going to change the look and feel of the site, make the branding consistent, and start opening it up to the next generation of XJ's (including the new diversion and FZ6R).

This topic has 20 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login