From Radare's Thinktank

The basic forum. Want to show off your XJ or ask questions about it? Maybe you're not sure where to post? Put it here.
radare
Site Founder
Site Founder

You all know I've been struggling with how to improve new-user engagement and subsequent long-term member participation. The error, I think, lies in the way the information on this site is presented, allowing it to act more as an online tech support and less like an online community. I've toyed around with subscription based access and post-count visibility without fruition.

I have been tossing the idea of a merit-based access schema for a while now and I think I may start to implement some of those ideas this week. What that might look like is post-count or good-merit based access to what I'm going to call 'Premier' features of the site. The online manual, not being one of those. More on what this will look like will come in the next several weeks along with what I think are premier features (and perhaps creation of some of those). I do think its time for another evolution of the site, its approach and the data and features it presents.

This topic has 5 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login