Fairwell, Copperime. We've lived with you long enough!

The basic forum. Want to show off your XJ or ask questions about it? Maybe you're not sure where to post? Put it here.
radare
Site Founder
Site Founder

Back in May, I promised to give you all a better solution to image hosting than our clunky, outdated, yet wholly reliable Coppermine Gallery. Well, my good friends, the time has come.

Introducing XJRider's new Image Hosting app: http://xjrider.com/chevereto/

Just like the gallery, it's login information is independent of the forum, so to play, you'll need to register. I recommend using the same username and password you have on the forum. Once registered, take the time to set up your profile and upload an avatar picture. They can be big photos, too; the gallery will crop them.

Once in, check out the upload feature. You can drag-and-drop or upload the old-fashioned way by searching for filenames. Once you upload, you have the option of seeing the link in a viewable link (not good for posting on the forum), directly or in any number of pre-coded versions. I recommend cutting and pasting the BBCode version.

There you go. I'll be decommissioning the old Coppermine Gallery on Halloween. It'll still be there, in the background, just not readily useable. And at that same time, I'll be updating our how-to on image uploading and posting.

This topic has 9 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login