Where do I buy parts for my Yamaha Seca II?

Answers to common maintenance, repair and troubleshooting questions.
radare
Site Founder
Site Founder

Where do I buy parts for my Yamaha Seca II?

Many of us purchase parts online from either Ron Ayers or Bike Bandit. Both companies sell OE parts and offer discounts. Ron Ayers has searchable parts fiche which is convenient.

Other sources of OE parts are Boats.net and Partzilla.

Alternatively, you can use the Yamaha Online Parts Lookup and then Google or Amazon search for the best deal.

As with most older bikes, many parts are no longer in production and therefore become more scarce each year. Ebay is often a good source of hard-to-find parts and common ones alike. Set up an item watch to get updates as parts are put up for sale or bid. Keep in mind that many bikes (and ATVs and sometimes snowmobiles) share parts with the XJ600, so using XJ600/Seca/Diversion in your search may limit you from seeing everything available. Use the parts fiche to get the part number, cross-reference (i.e., put just the part number into the search function on one of the OE parts websites) to get the other models that use the same part, and include those when you search Ebay.

Don't discredit your local dealer. On occasion, you can find a good local dealer who has parts at the same price as Ron Ayers and don't charge for shipping.

Finally, our own Classifieds section frequently turns up just what you need at prices typically better than what you'd find from a commercial retailer or Ebay.