XJOTM February 2014: Scootin93XJ600's 1993 XJ600 Seca II

The basic forum. Want to show off your XJ or ask questions about it? Maybe you're not sure where to post? Put it here.
Scootin93XJ600
Lookin' Around
Lookin' Around

This 93 XJ600 I purchased at the end of July 2013 for $1400 from a private seller. His story was he built this xj from two bikes mostly. He boasted that the motor had less than 1000 miles on it due to the donor bike being chopped down for a project that was never completed. he installed dyno jets and painted it. I cant really prove what he did or didn't do aside from seeing the parts he had for sale from the build. very nice rider he seemed to be though. the bike is well worth the money I gave for it. I haven't made any mods to it yet as i'm really enjoying it the way it sits. love to get the wife out and two up across the river into farm country. not much to my story guys I just keep the fluids clean and the rubber on the road. I do enjoy washing it that's for sure. my kids cant get enough of daddy's motorcycle. thanks for the votes everyone and cant wait to see who is next! I did record a short video nothing special just my dumb camera skills or lack there of.

BELOW ----VVVV---- IS THE VIDEO I SHOT IN THE COLD FORGIVE MY SHAKING!!!!!
[youtube]1t2FSfsFfNk[/youtube]