Hello from Colorado

The basic forum. Want to show off your XJ or ask questions about it? Maybe you're not sure where to post? Put it here.
Cal123
New to XJR
New to XJR

Hello,

I'm new to the biking community and just purchased my first bike a few weeks ago: 92 Seca II
I found this forum and thought it would be a good resource to use.

I bought the bike in late June after looking around Craigslist for a couple of weeks and decided it would be a great starter bike. I've loved riding the bike around but it has recently stopped starting due to a faulty starter motor. I haven't had any luck finding one online and neither have any of the shops in my area.

I thought i'd join the forum to pick some minds on basic maintenance/repair and how to get more involved in the community!

I bought my Seca II from Craigslist and haven't done any work to it yet, but i've seen some amazing transformations here and have been looking at posts for inspiration. But here it is, don't mind the garage clutter. Hopefully I can get it running again soon. I'm looking forward to meeting all of you!

Seca.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

This topic has 6 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login