Hello XJRider, I'm New.

The basic forum. Want to show off your XJ or ask questions about it? Maybe you're not sure where to post? Put it here.
Just N Time
Lookin' Around
Lookin' Around

Hello All!

So I’m new. My name is Justin and I live in Virginia. I’ve worked at a Honda/Yamaha motorcycle shop for the last 13 years and I’ve held about every position in the building. Oddly enough I’ve never owned a motorcycle. I’ve got some experience but essentially I’m a new rider. I blame this fact primarily on being an idiot when I was younger and my inability to drive like an adult on the road, I’ve since calmed down and I am looking to scratch a 13 year old itch.

So one of my work buddies had a 1992 Seca II hiding in his garage and we worked out some details and now I have a project. Searching the inter web I naturally happened upon Radare’s XJ and I found my way here. I’m super wrench friendly and I have a wealth of information about the bike available to me but I’ll need some help/ideas with design and aesthetics. I’m not one to cut corners or “Jerry Rig” so it may be awhile till she’s road worthy but it will be right when it does happen. This seems like it’s a great place to gain some help/ideas and I look forward to the process.
It's getting there...

This topic has 6 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login