Hello - New lass member

The basic forum. Want to show off your XJ or ask questions about it? Maybe you're not sure where to post? Put it here.
clementscastle
Lookin' Around
Lookin' Around

Big hello to you all, I am Heidi, Live in Norfolk UK with my hubby Simon & dafty Dalmatian cross labrador.

I'm quite new to all the biking stuff. Passed my test 2 years ago, dropped my brand new Honda hornet first trip out *sighs* so gave that to hubby so I didn't ruin it. Then bought me what I was hoping would be an older bike which I could get my feet on with and not be so worried if I dropped it.

I bought an Mreg (1994) XJ600S diversion 1 1/2 years ago with 7000 miles on the clock, original tyres - which I am replacing Tuesday as they're as tadge hard & square :D also Only downside it is its also in excellent condition and I've hardly ridden that so as not to ruin it.

So, in the last month I've had a superb change of heart. Have just bought myself a superb pair of really comfy leather trousers, am about to build a bigger gate to get the bikes out of the garden so I don't drop it there either, changing tyres Tuesday and then I am away!

Really am looking forward to be able to go out for jollies with hubby who now has a Honda crossrunner.

So hello all!

Heidi

This topic has 13 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login