Wrapping my bike next week

The basic forum. Want to show off your XJ or ask questions about it? Maybe you're not sure where to post? Put it here.
MrJoel
XJ Enthusiast
XJ Enthusiast

Hey guys,
I install fleet graphics and that includes doing quite a few full vehicle wraps. With the school semester winding down I am finally going to get back to getting my project bike put together and kicking the old whoopty Seca to the curb (not really, there are a lot of good parts still). I keep going back and forth on colors for the tank and side panels but since the matte army green is free (3M 1080, really great vinyl) then I'm gonna start with that and maybe switch out to the satin canyon copper later if I don't like it.

The tank has been fully stripped of all six layers of paint and the bondo removed, a few dents pulled and a few filled back in. If time permits, I will be doing the primer and paint on Monday and the wrap on Wednesday or Friday. I will keep some pictures and how to videos posted for all that are interested. An object shaped like the tank is probably one of the toughest objects you can try to wrap in one piece, but I'm gonna try!

Please let me know if you have any questions and I'll address them as I'm installing! Nothing cooler than a new look for you bike that costs under $45!

This topic has 1 reply

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login