How is the original fuel filter mounted?

The basic forum. Want to show off your XJ or ask questions about it? Maybe you're not sure where to post? Put it here.
HowDoICarbs
Lookin' Around
Lookin' Around

I recently ordered a new Air filter ( super cheap $15 plus free shipping, let me know if you want a link) because I'm getting about 18 MPG so I hoping that will fix that, but also I am leaking mad gasoline from my fuel filter/ hoses onto the case and its evaporating and staining. So I just wanted to know how would I go about mounting a new fuel filter? Right now I have one that is circular and tiny, it just kind of waves in the wind and sits there. I have to be very careful about how I mount it or fuel will just go everywhere. I was thinking about purchasing another decent sized one from autozone, but I'm afraid that I wont be able to mount it properly and fuel wont go through (its happened before). So would anyone be kind enough to maybe drop a picture or 2 of how their fuel system goes, so I can hopefully mimic it?
You may all go to hell, and I will go to Texas

This topic has 1 reply

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login